"Tucker" is Turning Sun's third campus and lives in the Educational Building of LRUMC church at 3142 Lawrenceville Highway in Tucker just north of I-285. TSS Tucker features a massive 5000 square feet of playgrounds for different ages. Surrounding the school are woods and hiking trails, and the campus also features acres of grassy areas for exploring and picnicking.
TSS Tucker Admissions
Next Open House on Feb 21, Mar 20 & Apr 17 at 10am. Please click this link to RSVP in advance.
If you cannot attend this date or seek a private tour before then, please contact campus at:
Phone: (770) 558-6483
Fax (404) 679-0302
Address: 3142 Lawrenceville Hwy, Tucker, GA 30084
- indoor and outdoor classrooms
- an atelier (art studio)
- playgrounds filled with natural sandboxes and materials
- organic vegetable and flower gardens with raised beds
- welcoming grassy areas for families to congregate before and after school
- Half Day 9:00-1:00
- School Day 8:30-3:30
- Extended Day 8:30-5:30
- Optonal Early Care 8:00-8:30 or After Care 5:30-6:00
- Infants: Ages 6-12 months. Student-to-educator ratio is typically 3:1.
- Toddlers: For 1-year-olds and sometimes young 2's. Student-to-educator ratio is typically 4:1.
- Preschool I: For 2-year-olds and sometimes older 1's nearing age 2. Student-to-educator ratio is typically 6:1.
- Preschool II: For older 2's and 3-year-olds. Student-to-educator ratio is typically 7:1.
- Pre-Kindergarten/Multi-Age: For 3's, 4s, and 5's. Student-to-educator ratio is typically 10:1
- Environmental Education